Gemstone Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Gemstone Necklaces





Gemstone necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings Gemstone Necklaces Thanks for looking at our jewelry. Make sure you click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of each page to see all of the jewelry that we have for sale. The list is extensive. You can click on the picture to maximize each image. You can email me or - hey it's just as fast, give us a call in the evening at 604.525.7484. All "asking prices" at the bottom of the listings are subject to negotiation.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BACK TO THE BLOG. WINTER IS ON THE HORIZON.

Well, it's hard to believe that May, June, July, August, and September have passed by. It's October now and it seems like I will be celebrating my first birthday in the jewelry business or should I say celebrating one year of playing and working with my new found hobby. God, almost a year has gone by. It will be a year in November since I sold my first item. I have learned so much and it's been so much fun. It's great to have a hobby that earns income.

May and July were particularly good as far as sales are concerned, and June and August were disappointing. June was so rainy and cold and August was too hot to sit outside and besides which I took at least 10 days off in August to go to Kelowna for a wedding. Great trip.

My wife and I have made so much new jewelry (and bought some sterling silver jewelry) and don't know where to start as far as taking pictures and submitting them on line is concerned. So I have a few preliminary plans for the this first wet front and then I will start to take pictures and get them on line again.

If you follow this blog, welcome to my winter as I work on and in my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment